Tuesday, May 13, 2014

35 Weeks


Total weight gain: 26 lbs
Fetal size: a coconut! (approximately 5-5.5 pounds & 18+ inches long)
Movement: Cody & I were laughing the other night at the acrobat show this baby was performing!
Symptoms: Insomnia pre-baby is just cruel


I can't believe I am 35 weeks with only 35 days until my due date! Fetal hearing is now fully developed and amniotic fluid volume has now peaked. 

I gained way too much weight this past week and I knew I had eaten terrible. Papasitos, late night steak & lobster, chili dogs, & a huge batch of homemade cookies. If you have tasted these cookies before, then you will understand my moments of weakness ;)

I am happy to report that the lady who made the crib bedding has offered to stuff the bumper some more so that it is nice and plush like I had expected. I can't wait to get the curtains and bumper set up so the room feels more complete!

No comments: