Tuesday, April 1, 2014

29 Weeks

It's time for a pregnancy comparison!
29 weeks with baby Sweatman #4
29 Weeks with Scarlett
(I can't even keep these same shorts up this time around)

29 Weeks with Emma

29 weeks with Reese

Total weight gain: 20.5 lbs
Fetal size: an acron squash! (approximately 3 pounds now & 15-16 inches long)
Movement: The baby thought it would be fun to move around during the entire 2hr movie at the theater last night!
Symptoms: I had a very hard day today emotionally

I thought my baby belly was bigger this time around but now that I see the comparison I think it is smaller than with Scarlett. 

I am shocked that I didn't gain any weight this past week! Especially since we had date night last night and I ate way too much at a fancy steakhouse followed by a Starbucks coffee, handful of movie theater candy, & a bowl of ice cream when we got home. I am sure next week will catch up to me. The scale and I have a love/hate relationship. 

It is crazy to think we are in April now and in just a few short months our little gender surprise will be here! We received our first official baby gift for this baby the other day! We are so close to meeting this little one!




No comments: