Tuesday, March 4, 2014

25 Weeks


Total weight gain: 17.5 lbs
Fetal size: a cauliflower!
Movement: Baby has been crazy active lately!
Symptoms: Had several headaches this week but no contraction issues. 
Running: None. Starting to wonder if I am at a stopping point or not for this. It was nice to not have the recovery time this week.

In the next few weeks I have to go spend an hour at the lab for my glucose tolerance test. Next appointment is at 28 weeks. Crazy to think I'm getting so close to the 3rd trimester already!!

The girls are really starting to love on the baby belly. They constantly put their little hands on my tummy. Reese refers to the baby as "she" when she is talking but says she wants a brother "because she doesn't have one of those yet". Emma still refuses to talk boy names with me because "it's a girl!" She is so determined on having another sister! Scarlett says "baby" but I am not sure how much she understands yet. 



No comments: