Tuesday, January 21, 2014

19 Weeks


Total weight gain: 9lbs
Fetal size: a mango!
Movement: Yes  and this baby is breech (all I can say is s/he better figure it out!)
Symptoms: none, feel great!
Running: Ran 3.56mi yesterday!!! Jog/Walked 1.12mi next to Reese riding her bike earlier in week (hardly cardio but needed to test out my toe). Total: 4.68mi

I am really sore from running. It is crazy how quickly you lose endurance after taking a 5 week break. My pace was slower but I did it and glad to be back in the game! I had my thyroid appointment this morning and I will continue on my current dose of Tirosint for the next 8 weeks and then go back for another check up. 


1 comment:

BroddyAdams said...

I’d need to verify with you here. Which is not something I often do! I take pleasure in studying a publish that can make folks think. Additionally, thanks for allowing me to remark!
custom drinkware