Tuesday, January 7, 2014

17 Weeks


Total weight gain: I'll update this tomorrow (forgot to weigh this morning)
Fetal size: an onion!
Movement: Yes! The evening that I turned 16 weeks I felt the baby kick twice. I don't feel it that often yet but I am feeling the harder kicks.
Symptoms: Had my 1st episode of pregnancy induced heartburn last night.
Running: none. I hope I can get out of this rut I've been in over the winter. It's so hard to get outside when it's freezing. 

I feel great still! I am starting to look pregnant finally (my stomach is starting to catch crumbs and get in the way of opening doors). I haven't had any noticeable cravings or aversions this pregnancy. Our anatomy scan is next week!!! Praying there is no cord issue (like there was with Scarlett). 


Emma still thinks the baby is a girl. Reese goes back and forth but as of last night said girl since she "can see the eyelashes" on the sonogram (silly girl)!



No comments: