Thursday, August 1, 2013

Princess Cinderella Water Bottle Labels {FREEBIE}

Emma has chosen a Cinderella party for her 3rd birthday and I have struggled to find much as far as free printables for the Cinderella theme. 

Since I ended up designing my own water bottle labels I thought I would share them in a variety of options as a FREEBIE!

To download Princess Emma water bottle labels (age 3) pdf click here!

To download Princess water bottle labels (editable in Word for age), click here!

To download Blank Blue & Pink water bottle labels (editable in Word), click here!

My margins in Word are set to zero all the way around. It will still print with a minimal white border that you can cut off and the labels will fit around an Ozarka water bottle perfectly :) 

Tip: adhere to a water bottle with clear packing tape to make them water resistant!

ENJOY!

*UPDATE: find the coordinating Birthday Banner here!
*UPDATE: to see these in use at the party click here


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!!

Joy M Pablo said...

These are awesome!! Thank you so much for the editable water bottles!! Is there any way to get the food/drink labels? I would love to have the matching design. Again thank you so much for this great freebie

Tonya said...

Not sure when I can get a chance to post the food labels. I'm in the middle of planning another party! I'll see what I can do but no promises right now ;)

Melissa Ridenour said...

I would LOVE your food labels as well, if you have a minute to post them! I am having a birthday party for 2 of my daughters this Saturday and would love to use them!