Monday, May 20, 2013

Our 7th Anniversary

I can not believe we just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!! Cody and I had a wonderful little getaway Saturday at the JW Marriot Resort & Spa. We enjoyed a lunch date, then checked in for our 2 hour couples massage/spa treatment - which was AMAZING! We both almost fell asleep during our massages!

After the spa we went down and enjoyed the lazy river and water slide - which is still fun no matter how old you are! We then got dressed up for dinner late night dinner reservations at 18 Oaks.


Dinner was DELISH! I think that is the BEST filet mignon I have ever had! I just wish I could have eaten it all! We enjoyed some drinks and live country music back inside the hotel. The next morning we were able to enjoy relaxing by the pool for a while before having to check out.

It was the perfect little getaway! I love you Cody! To many more...


No comments: