Monday, March 14, 2011

WW: Week 9

We went out of town this weekend for Andi's 1st Birthday Party and we were so happy Shara planned it on the weekend Cody was off! But sticking to healthy eating will out of town for 3 days can be challenging, especially when there are cupcakes, birthday cake, lemonade, candy, etc!! Since I was noticing a decrease in my milk supply this past week I decided to have a "diet-free" weekend and just have fun with our friends. I truly needed the break and enjoyed Mexican food twice (including my favorite- queso), donuts & kolaches for breakfast, two much needed margaritas, and yes...1 cupcake! I did gain some this week but I am at peace with that since I have done so well the past 8 weeks.

I was recently asked what I eat for lunch. Most days I eat a sandwhich or a panini (same as sandwhich but grilled in a panini press) or I eat turkey wraps! I also tend to eat my left over dinner recipes for lunch as well.

Lunch
Turkey Wraps: the following ingredients are needed 
(I really like the Chipolte flavor laughing cow cheese spread but I am out)
These tortillas are so yummy! 
We make breakfast tacos with them, enchiladas, quesadillas...you name it!

Spread desired flavor laughing cow cheese on 1 tortilla. Top with 2oz turkey, 1oz cheese, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo or even ranch dressing. Roll up into a wrap and cut in half!
These are super easy, quick, & healthy. You can fill them with anything you want :)

Week 9 Weight Gain: +0.5 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 16.5 pounds



No comments: