Monday, June 30, 2008

2 Months Pregnant!!

Wow! I can't believe I am already 2 months pregnant!! The nausea is still an issue and seems to be occuring after I take my prenatal vitamins, so I may ask for a different kind at my next visit.

During Week 8: The baby is now the size of a raspberry! My uterus has grown from the normal size of a fist to now the size of a large grapefruit. The earlobes are fully visible now. The baby has tiny fingers and toes, although still may be webbed. The lips, nose, eyelids and elbows are all forming this week! Best of all, the baby is making spontaneous movements this week (too tiny to feel)!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I feel your morning sickness pain! I was on Zofran for 20 weeks with both of my kids. I once ran out of Zofran and had to go to work without it and threw up 10 times that day (I was 18 weeks). I always had good luck with the prescription vitamin natelle prefer. I hope you start feeling better sooner rather than later. It's hard to function when you're so sick.